[bksvol-discuss] Re: commenting on a book when releasing it

  • From: "Katie Star" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 22:10:32 -0700

Hi E,

That is good in theory but often times it may be a while between the
comments and when someone has questions. I posted last week that I would be
busier than normal and released three books and a few days later someone
asked here about them. Especially when books are there a while and the
comments with the file would also help those who don't monitor this list.

the

Katie Hill

Noone is given a dream without also being given the power to make it come
true.

Find your freedom at:
WWW.838gold.com
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx