[bksvol-discuss] Re: comment on Protecting page numbers and chapter headings

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 11:29:47 -0700

Well, you could try "Schismatrix Plus" by Bruce Sterling.  The copy I have has
the title at the top, then the author's name, then five more repetitions of the
title before the legal notices - just as the other example I gave did.
  I submitted this book, and I'm quite sure - especially as I have the original
.rtf file I submitted - that the title isn't repeated six times in the
original, only twice; once on a title page, and a second time immediately
afterword on a page containing the title and author's name.  How the extra four
got in there I have no idea.