[bksvol-discuss] Re: column identification on or off

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 11:53:22 -0500

When is it useful to keep partial columns? By the way, thanks folks for prompt responses on earlier questions. I am new at scanning books. I do short things for myself but my time as validator has made me perfectionistic. It is humbling to scan books and find out how difficult it can sometimes be to get it in good shape. Your support is wonderful.

E.