[bksvol-discuss] Re: column help Microsoft Word please?

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 22:10:25 -0500

Dear Cindy and Sarah,

I've been busy with the notes and index for Wallace. The notes are now in one, double long column, but jaws mentions new pages before I'm finished with the page in the book. It doesn't announce these as page breaks, but says the next number. The index is in two columns as well, which I reformatted as one. I kept the page breaks true to the book and hope the fact jaws is numbering ahead of me isn't a big deal.

As you said, Cindy, I'll make a note of this when I submit the book tomorrow. Except for writing the long synopsis, I'm ready to upload. Thanks so much for the help!

Always with love,

Lissi