[bksvol-discuss] cleaning scanner glass

  • From: "cheryl fogle" <cfogle@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 20:17:10 -0700

Hi all,

I went looking on jakes site for a tip to clean scanner glass, and since there's no entry for it I'll post one. The catch is that I don't remember our past discussion of the topic. is it wet cloth, windex, water, wine--- oh wait, the wine is for the scanner to imbibe and guarantees absolutely perfect error-free files.

Cheryl Fogle
Ph.D. candidate in Anthropology, University of New Mexico