[bksvol-discuss] chopping books

  • From: Charisma <wishfulfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 19:14:29 -0600

I saw Scott's note about chopping a book and wondered how others do
this. I have scanned intact books so far except the brain injury book
which I owned.

That one I:
--carefully pulled away from the paperback binding
--pulled each page off separately
--trimmed any ragged edges, a few pages at a time, with my scissors

Do you go to Kinko's or something to get booked chopped?

Charisma