[bksvol-discuss] Re: children's book & blanks

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 14:33:38 -0400

hi Vick, yes you do or the book won't be the appropriate length.

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT
and Ludden Black Labrador Guide Dog

Pedantry and mastery are opposite attitudes toward rules. To apply a rule to
the letter, rigidly, unquestioningly, in cases where it fits and in cases where
it does not fit, is pedantry... To apply a rule with natural ease, with
judgment, noticing the cases where it fits, and without ever letting the words
of the rule obscure the purpose of the action or the opportunities of the
situation, is mastery. -George Polya, professor of mathematics (1887-1985)