[bksvol-discuss] Re: chess books

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 23:49:34 -0500

Dear Chris,

The Hadley courses are available in recorded format so you don't have to take braille to take them. I believe the chess course is conducted via computer which would also be accessible to you. Now you can go sign up.

Always with love,

Lissi
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hofstader" <cdh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>