[bksvol-discuss] Re: check-out list

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 11:40:15 EST

I was about to panic, so I just checked. The history link is still there. It
is at the bottom of the page and is the second link under related links.

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: check-out list
Date:
1/18/2009 9:22:43 AM Eastern Standard Time
From:
rhyami@xxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Hi Cindy. Could they be doing some sort of bug fix on the history? I saw it
on Friday afternoon. I haven't checked out any books since then though. We
need to contact support if it's not showing up now because it is supposed to
be there. It was present all through the beta cycle and was a feature we
were supposed to test. So I think that Bookshare does intend for it to be
working.

Monica Willyard