[bksvol-discuss] Re: checkout and download problem

  • From: "Deborah Murray" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "blinkeeblink@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 21:14:54 -0500

Hi Sue,

I've noticed that Jaws sometimes isn't really focused on the link you think it
is. When I have to use the applications key (or shift F10) I tab away from the
download link and then back to it. That seems to ensure that the link I want is
in focus.

And if the link isn't in focus you won't see the "save target as" option. Does
that make sense?

Now use your applications key and arrow down through the options and you should
see "save target as" and you can finish your download.

I hope that's better... but ask again if it isn't!

Deborah