[bksvol-discuss] checking out this book

  • From: "Nancy Martin" <nancyam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 22:29:03 -0500

Hi everyone,
I just had a look at the available books to check out.  I guess I don't
understand this system.  It baffles me.  Ok, here's the deal.

I found the book:
What to Sell on eBay and Where to Get It: The Definitive Guide to Product
Sourcing for eBay and Beyond,

I wanted to see more about it.  On the synopsis page, the book had been
proofread by Monica.  So why is it available for checkout?  Monica is an
experienced and thorough proofer.  I honestly don't remember about the quality
of the book.  I'd have to look again.  Am I missing something important?
thanks,
Nancy Martin
Oklahoma