[bksvol-discuss] Re: checking out a book

  • From: "Mike and Lori Castner" <mandlcastner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 14:18:09 -0700

I guess you could put it that way.  RTF means Rich Text Format and is the file
format we use all the way through our part of the process starting when the
scanner opens the file for the new book through the proff reading process.
That's why all of the books are listed as having an RTF format.  I hope that
makes sense.
Mike