[bksvol-discuss] Re: checking in re. discussion topics

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 16:10:10 -0800 (PST)

Plus, as Roger pointed out, some students, as he did, like to read the books
outside of the classroom.
The only thing that frustrates me about the Poet program is that sometimes it
doesn't go right to the image in the text; I have to quit safari and reopen it
and reopen the one on the left-hand side and then finally I get to the text
image; at least I can work offline on something in the meantime; also, some
images are repeated. oh, well, since I've smartened up and saved in a word file
my descriptions I just look for them and copy and paste in the new description
space.
Did you say there is funding for this project?  Does that mean that we can get
credits for doing a cerainnumber of descriptions or for doing a whole book ?
(The Glencoe Health book has 838 images, of which so far 219 have been com
pleated and saved

CIndy