[bksvol-discuss] Re: checking in after absence

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 12:12:11 -0400

Your book is on step 1. I notice that The Traitor's Wife has a note with it saying you have the pdf. Is the book you submitted a scan or did it come from some other source?

I wwant to validate The Traitor's Wife. I am finishing up a book now and will take it if it is still on step 1 in a couple of days.

The second book you said you submitted did not show up on my email Nan. I like your submits.

E.