[bksvol-discuss] Re: checked the site

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 21:19:04 -0400

Way to go, Rebecca! Congratulations! Now, keep it up! <smile> If you ever do
have a question...something you're not sure about, or anything else, don't
hesitate to ask here and someone will help you, but congratulations on your
first successful validation! That's always exciting! <smile> Take care.
Julie Morales
Life is a gift from God. What we do with it is our gift to Him.