[bksvol-discuss] cheap books

  • From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 23:33:50 -0400

Hey guys,
Since I been on the list some of yall have listed several venues to get
"cheap books". I have listed the ones that I can recall off hand below:
Thrift Books
Paperback Swap
and the lates Book Mooch
Are there any others. I am NOT a user of Amazon since I find navigating that
website extremely difficult with JAWS at times but am open to any
suggestions on navigating the site. Any and all info concerning "cheap
books" and Amazon are welcomed.
Thanks,
Netta
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we
are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most
frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous,
talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God.
Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened
about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are
all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory
of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And
as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission
to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence
automatically liberates others."-Mariann  Williamson