[bksvol-discuss] chatting

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 15:55:31 -0800

For those on the list who wish to talk, there are members on the
volunteer list who go to blindcooltech.com's chat room at 9:00 P.M. EST
to talk. Anyone is welcome to come in and talk about what you're
reading, if there are scanning or proofreading problems, what's going on
at Bookshare and what we're thinking about it, and of course, general
chitchat. If you don't have a mike or headphones, don't let that stop
you. You can come in and text chat (personally, I think it's a lot more
fun to have a mike). This is a great way to meet each other. Regards,
Kim Friedman.