[bksvol-discuss] Re: chat

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 14:21:16 -0800

If you guys want to play this game I have the instructions and we can do it
without the pencil and paper and come up with an alternative way of keeping
record.
Here are the instructions:
How to Play Two Truths and a Lie Game

A good icebreaker game can be a quick way for a group of people to get to know
each other. The game Two Truths and a Lie is a popular, fun icebreaker game in
which everyone can feel comfortable participating. Not only do you learn a
little bit about everyone, Two Truths and a Lie also guarantees a few laughs.

Difficulty: Easy
Instructions

Step 1
Provide each person with a slip of paper and pen or pencil. Instruct everyone
to write down three statements about themselves. Two of the statements should
be true and one of them should be a lie. Allow everyone about 5 minutes to come
up with three good statements.

a.. Step 2
Select a person to go first. That person should read aloud her three
statements. Then, conduct voting by having the person read her statements
again, asking for a show of hands among the group as to which statement they
think is a lie.

a.. Step 3
Ask the person to reveal the correct answer. The people who guessed correctly
should mark a tally on their sheets for a correct guess.

a.. Step 4
Continue around the room, having each person read his statement and then
conducting a vote. Participants should continue marking down each time they
make a correct guess.

a.. Step 5
Ask everyone how many correct guesses they had once everyone has read their
statements. The person with the most correct guesses at the end has won the
game.

Again, we can come up with a clever method for substituting paper and pencil.--
Chela Robles
E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx