[bksvol-discuss] Re: chat

  • From: Nimit Kaur <kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 16:15:44 -0500

Hello Guys,

Well, I tried to get in several times yesterday and the previous
saturdays, but I am unable to get in for some reason.  Can somebody
help me off list the next time.  Thanks and I would appreciate it!!
Nimit Kaur

--

“JUST BECAUSE A MAN LACKS THE USE OF HIS EYES DOESN’T MEAN HE LACKS
VISION!!" By STEVIE WONDER

"Just BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SEE DOESN't MEAN YOU CAN'T HEAR AND THINK!!"
By STEVIE WONDER

NIMIT KAUR

kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx
kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxxxx