[bksvol-discuss] Re: chapter titles

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2013 10:57:10 -0500

Aren't those double spaces eliminated by the converter just like the blank lines are? I seem to recall that being mentioned on this list at one time.

On 1/1/2013 8:39 AM, Martha Rafter wrote:
Hi Cindy,
I don’t see why you couldn’t do that. The only thing I was thinking of was that there would be two spaces if you use a global replace. But if you then look for double spaces and replace them with a single space, you struck pay dirt! Happy New Year to you!
Marty