[bksvol-discuss] Re: chapter headings revisited

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 09:43:18 -0600

I converted to RTF before uploading, and I think the page breaks were
slightly messed up at that point, for no good reason that I can imagine.
The tabs disappearing along with headers, page numbers, and blank lines
around chapter numbers all happened after I submitted.  Of course I don't
mind the words of headers going but the rest should be left alone.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity/