[bksvol-discuss] Re: chapter headings revisited

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 22:15:36 -0500

I have protected chapter headers by putting the page number at the top of the page followed by a blank line This seems to work. I just downloaded one of my submissions and all the chapters were in tact. In the cases where all page numbers are at the bottom of the page I put the title followed by a blank line. As long as this is consistent it has saved chapter headings. I just looked at 1 of my validations and again all the chapters are present.

I agree that this issue should be addressed because chapter headers are important to preserve.

Grace
----- Original Message ----- From: "Paula and James Muysenberg" <outofsightlife@xxxxxxxxxxx>