[bksvol-discuss] Re: chapter headings and blank lines

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 19:52:42 -0700 (PDT)

I do it the way you describe--a blank line or two or
three, depending on how much space there is in the
book, between the page number and the chapter title;
if the word chapter is part of the chapter title I put
another word chapter or asterisks the way Jana does
above that; then a line space between the chapter
title and the text.

Cindy