[bksvol-discuss] Re: chapter headings???

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 15:07:56 -0700

Hi, Donna. This has indeed been previously discussed, and a lot of us agree
with you. Repeated headings are one thing, but the number/title of a chapter,
recipe titles, headings with titles of various sections...we all want those.
Sure, we may not want the ones that are truly repeated more than once, but we
at least want the first one so we know what the title of the section we're
currently reading might be. I haven't seen a definite solution yet, though, and
I've been here the entire time, so if there has been a solution, we both missed
it. *smile* Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):