[bksvol-discuss] Re: chapter headings???

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 19:43:06 -0700 (PDT)

I agree with you, Carrie. The book I'm doing now has
punctuation symbols dividing sections within a
chapter. I'm writing, in small print, "drawing of a
comma" for example. Some reading machines, as someone
pointed out recently as well as some time ago, can't
handle fancy or two-large fonts so I decided that
would be the best way to handle the situation.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com