[bksvol-discuss] chapter headings

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 10:11:26 -0800

In my opinion, a matter of real concern is the chapter headings that are lost because they are too large for the scanner to read. I would urge those of you without any sight who are scanning to find out from someone sighted what type of headings are in the book you are scanning. Often when chapter headings are simply numbers, they are lost completely which is, to say the least, disconcerting when reading the finished product.