[bksvol-discuss] Re: changing the subject approval

  • From: "robert tweedy" <rtweedy2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 10:19:47 -0600

I just went through DIVORCE by I think it was dian johnson but anyway the rank spelling was 95.6% but in just glancing through the first 100 pages or so kurtzweil was reading it just fine. I didn't come across any junk characters or anything. The story takes place in Paris so there were a lot of french names in it but the author translates into english. I gave the book a good ratting because I thought in this case the bookshare wasn't being fair and even though I think it wwas better than good and since I didn't read the whole book I gave it a benefit of a doubt.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Paula and James Muysenberg" <outofsightlife@xxxxxxxxxxx>