[bksvol-discuss] Re: changing synopsis after book is in collection

  • From: "Dan Beaver" <dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 17:04:05 -0500

Hi Gary and all,

A good while back Clair had posted instructions on doing this. I seem to have deleted her post for some reason but they were basically this:

If we send her or I guess also Carrie an email with the book title and I think the Bookshare index number for the book and the new synopsis they will update it for us.

Once the book is out of our control we have no other way to update the synopsis.

From Carrie's response to Gary I guess this works for all the meta fields.

I hope this helps.