[bksvol-discuss] Re: changing section breaks to page breaks?

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 20:59:16 -0500

Donna Et Al,

Generally, when I scan with FR7Pro, I tend not to edit with another program
such as K1K and I find that the scans are good enough that I can validate my
scans myself.  However, when books are submitted to  the system with others
validating them, there is a possibility that they will be  using a program
such as K1K.  K1K, for one, does not recognize the type of Section breaks
used by MSWord and FR7Pro to designate page breaks.  If my scan were
directly going to go to the system for final approval, then I would have no
problem submitting FR7Pro scans without working with Page Breaks.

Sue,  the various types of sections breaks can be found under the Insert
Menu/Break.  When you enter the dialog, you will be confronted with a set of
Radio Buttons.  Using your arrow keys up and down on this  set of  buttons
will let you know what your choices will be

I hope this helps.

Pratik

Pratik Patel
Interim Director