[bksvol-discuss] Re: changing section breaks to page breaks?

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 19:32:21 -0600

I don't know if this tells anybody anything, because I'm getting more
confused by the minute. But when I edited files I had scanned with
finereader in a demo of k1000, the new pages were where the page
breaks should have been. So whether they were page breaks or section
breaks, I don't know. Somebody said something about finereader using
section breaks. Anyway, whatever they were, they were in the right
places.

Pam