[bksvol-discuss] Re: changing section breaks to page breaks?

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 16:37:03 -0800 (PST)

In Word, section breaks are ^b and page breaks are ^m, so yes, they are
different.  But Marissa has said that I don't have to bother converting section
breaks to page breaks, which implies that section breaks WILL be acceptable in
March, as they are today.

Carrie

Reggie & Lonnie <regandlon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Carrie and all:
Since sectoin breaks have been brought up, are they the same as page breaks, or
should I ask, will they be acceptable in March?

Reggie