[bksvol-discuss] Re: changing page lengths and the old indent vs skipping a line between paragraphs question

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 14:03:16 -0500

Cindy,

As far as paragraphs go, leave them pretty much as OCR programs present them
unless there is absolutely something horrible done to them.  We all
appreciate your attention to detail.  But, reading preferences varry and you
shouldn't have to (nor should you) take upon yourself to accommodate every
person's needs.  Some of these questions come down to the amount of time
spent on such details as opposed to making actual scanno corrections.  If
one thing this list will agree on is the accuracy of the actual text.  And,
John's message from several days ago emphasizes the accuracy factor.

Pratik