[bksvol-discuss] Re: changing file types on Braillenote

  • From: estin <estin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 18:41:50 -0600

It's newselend but same thing.

----- Original Message -----
From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 17:57:03 -0500
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: changing file types on Braillenote

This troncated issue has been around in one form or another for
years. Pulsedata used to tell me I was the only user
experiencing the
problem. Then their techs told me the same thing, to translate
.rtf into
Braillenote's native format and translate back before uploading
bookshare. To which I say balderdash. It is a braillenote
problem. I
personally expect them to get to the bottom of it and fix
whatever bug is
at the root of the issue. I suggest you write the powers that be
in
Australia instead of relying on U.S. tech support.

E.

put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the subject line. To get
a list of available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject line.