[bksvol-discuss] Re: celibration!

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 14:51:40 -0600

Good job!  Sorry I can't take on another validation project at the moment,
or maybe I would help your first submission on it's way.  If you tell the
list what it was maybe someone could grab it, knowing that they don't have
to be afraid of taking on a book with an anonomous unreachable submitter.
:-)
Maybe you did say what you were submitting already, and I just didn't
notice.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity/