[bksvol-discuss] Re: categories, was Re: Building

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 22:13:20 EDT

Bookshare's lumping probably does mirror the lumping in the average
bookstore and the average bookstore's lumping has always irritated me too,
especially
because they lump science fiction and fantasy together too. What kind  of
sane person would categorize wizards and scientists and fairies and  astronauts
together? In a message dated 9/28/2008 9:49:55 P.M. Eastern Daylight  Time,
garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Doesn't  BookShare's lumping mirror what the average bookstore does do?  It
seems to as far as I can tell, but I don't usually brows as I go to the
information counter and ask for what I want.