[bksvol-discuss] categories of books

  • From: Robin Mandell <robinmandell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 14:53:20 -0500

Jamie,

It would be nice if the category was listed right on the step one list, but you can see all categories the submitter has listed when you click on the title. So you don't have to download the book to see that it's not something you want to read.

At 02:42 PM 19/11/2006, you wrote:
Devi, that's great! One thing, as a volunteer, I wish
that the step 1 list could also list the category of
the books. Once I picked a book that I thought sounded
neat because of the title and it was, well, not
exactly something I wanted to read!

I know bookshare has many more issues that need fixed
and resolved before they could get to a point where
the category could be put on the step 1 page.

There is a Hardy Boys book on the step 1 page. That
will be a lot longer than the Dear Brother book, but
it is a young adult children's book.

I did not see any other books that I recognized right
off as a short children's book.

Jamie in Michigan
Books gone wild.... http://www.bookcrossing.com/referral/jamieyates