[bksvol-discuss] catagories

  • From: "k4zq" <k4zq@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 06:59:57 -0400

Greetings all,

Well, my curiosity is up.  I've just been doing some browsing through the
"science" category, and found some pretty interesting stuff.

There are books ranging from dog training to Prozac to psychology.  I'm just
wondering if a few categories could be added, and if things could get organized
a bit better so that there's not a repetition of a book in three or four
categories.

Dr. Cross, sir; I seem to have down-loaded two or three things that you have
submitted.  Our interests seem to co-incide occasionally.

Then, of course, there's the kid.

Sue, hope you're feeling better about things.

Peace,
Ernie