[bksvol-discuss] Re: carrie, NYT best sellers

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 15:37:35 -0700 (PDT)

The Tyler Perry book was the first one I attacked, after I received the New
York Times books from amazon.com, since you had specifically requested it.
Glad it was done in time for your birthday (almost)! Hope that stomach virus
goes away pronto.

  Carrie

Jana Jackson <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
      Carrie, thanks for getting my Tyler Perry book done for me.  Sunday was
my birthday, and I spent the day in bed with a stomach virus that still wants
to hang on a little bit.  I'm leaving in a little while to give a couple of
days of training in Chattanooga, TN, about 2 hours from me.  Now I'll have
something to read... So I can say this is my birthday present. <Smile>  Take
care!

  Jana