[bksvol-discuss] Re: carrie, NYT best sellers

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 07:18:52 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, it was.  And the other 3 added to the collection recently are: TWO LITTLE
GIRLS IN BLUE, THE SECRET SUPPER, and FULL SCOOP.  I'll be adding the rest in,
over the next week or two.

  Carrie

Robin Mandell <robinmandell@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  And Don't Make a Black Woman Take Off Her Earrings was added to the
collection in the last day or two.

At 09:59 AM 17/05/2006, you wrote:
>Hi Amber,
>
>Here are the books I got for April. I also got DON'T MAKE A BLACK WOMAN
>TAKE OFF HER EARRINGS, at someone's request.
>
>Hardcover Fiction
>1. TWO LITTLE GIRLS IN BLUE, by Mary Higgins Clark
>2. GONE, by Jonathan Kellerman
>3. THE SECRET SUPPER, by Javier Sierra
>Hardcover Non-Fiction
>1. AMERICAN THEOCRACY, by Kevin Phillips
>2. THE JESUS PAPERS, by Michael Baigent
>3. COBRA II, by Michael R. Gordon
>4. MY LIFE IN FRANCE, by Julia Child
>Paperback Fiction
>1. TIME AND AGAIN, by Nora Roberts
>2. COUNTDOWN, by Iris Johansen
>3. FULL SCOOP, by Janet Evanovich and Charlotte Hughes
>4. DARK DEMON, by Christine Feehan
>5. BUMP IN THE NIGHT, by J.D. Robb
>Paperback Non-Fiction
>

>Thanks for asking! Carrie
>
>Amber Wallenstein wrote:
>Carrie:
>I was wondering if you could email me with the list of NYT best-sellers
>you have so we don't duplicate efforts, as I am planning on scanning a few
>new books and want to make sure efforts are not being duplicated.
>Thanks.
>Amber
>Book blog:
>http://community.livejournal.com/book_cuddler/
>I have accepted a seat in the House of Representatives, and thereby have
>consented to my own ruin, to your ruin, and to the ruin of our children. I give
>you this warning that you may prepare your mind for your fate.
>John Adams
>E-Mail: amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx
>

>Sneak preview the
>all-new
>Yahoo.com. It's not radically different. Just radically better.

starting at 1&cent;/min.