[bksvol-discuss] Re: can't submit?

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 08:46:54 -0800

HI Jamie,

The database that looks at the ISBN and fills in the metadata for us was
down yesterday, not sure if it is still today, but if you submit the book
without filling in the ISBN number on the first screen, you can then upload
without a hitch, filling in the book's metadata like we used to do by hand
in the old days.  I did do this and it worked perfectly.

Sorry for the late response.  My e-mail was insanely filtered for some
reason yesterday and I didn't see any of yesterday's mail until just now.

So sorry if my response has been provided already by someone else.

Mayrie

  _____