[bksvol-discuss] Re: can't renew a book

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2011 22:48:01 -0500

Hi Sue, Bob and everyone!

I wonder what's going on lately with these renewal links. Is this just recently that the links lag behind the messages? I haven't noticed yet. I guess I found the message after the link had appeared. The link should be there at the time the message is sent. I would think that could all be automated.

Debby

At 09:14 AM 10/8/2011, Sue Stevens wrote
Hi Susan,

Ah, for the good old days! (smile) I got my renewal notice last night, and checked, but the link was not there. I hope I can beat the system today before the book expires.

Sue S.