[bksvol-discuss] Re: can't open a book

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 12:36:05 -0500

You need to contact the guys at Kurzweil for a little program, that may
retrieve most of your work.

I can't remember what it is called, but I had to use it once and it saved a
book of mine, or at least most of it.

Mail them a copy of the problem file too.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.