[bksvol-discuss] Re: can't hear anyone in bks classroom

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 07:46:08 -0800

Hi Julia,

You were so very not alone last night. After a while, most of us got ejected from the room and couldn't get back in. I'll be posting the writing topics suggested for this coming week some time later today, or predawn tomorrow. Please, do try again next week. I am determined that we will be able to iron out all of the bugs and create a cohesive group. If we can just hang in and hold on, I'm sure that we can make it work. Please don't give up yet.

Peace,
Mayrie

 At 06:13 PM 11/7/2007, you wrote:
Hi, can anyone help me hear people in the classroom. I'm supposed to be part of that writing workshop that's going on and I can't hear anyone when I enter theroom.
Julia