[bksvol-discuss] Re: can't get into the site

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 13:43:23 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Bud

Perhaps, then, since you don't need credits, you can
circumvent the problem by signing up your wife as a
volunteer and submitting books that way --new name,
new password. If that doesn't work, then you'll know
for sure it's your computer or your ISP. Did you ever
try submitting from a  friend's computer, if you don't
have a second one in your house? As I recall, you live
in Malibu. Is that part of the city of L.A.? If so, is
there a branch library near you with compters that
take a flopp or a zip disk?

Cindy