[bksvol-discuss] Re: can't get into the site

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2005 12:57:26 -0700

Hi Cindy,

Thanks for Peter's address. I'm not a bookshare member as far as reading books, I am just volunteer book submitter. I get all the reading I can handle from the books my wife gets from the public library.
Thanks.

Buda At 12:12 PM 9/7/2005, you wrote:
Hi, Bud,

How frustrating. Can you download books from the
collection even if you can't submit, or can you not
get in at all for anything?

To get in touch with Peter, in addition to the
support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, you might try
peter.s@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx base on other employees'
bookshare addresses.

Cindy

--- Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi gang,
>
> I haven't been able to get into the bookshare site
> for a couple weeks
> now.  The reason is that I get the message that I am
> using the wrong
> password.  Peter Shelley and others  have been
> having me try various
> things, none of which solves the problem.  In fact
> Peter said he
> could log in with my password from his computer so
> it must be with my
> computer here.  I forgot how to get in  touch with
> Peter, is it just
> support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?   It seems like I should
> start all over and
> reregister again but Peter advised against that.
> Any ideas?
>

> Bud Schwab
> W 6 Z Y P
> Malibu, California