[bksvol-discuss] Re: can't find a book

  • From: "Jamie Prater" <jdprater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 09:04:53 -0600

Hi, I second that, I like John's daily lists a lot and that they're separated and have book descriptions. He really does a fantastic job and I really do look at his lists daily, almost religiously, smile. Thanks again John for a job very well done. Have a blessed day. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Melissa Smith" <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>