[bksvol-discuss] Re: can't check in in a book

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 17:22:33 -0700

I don't knows if you guys can read this (my post but let's hope.
Madeleine's message was a reply to Nimit's post  abut sending her a file;
his post was in response to Sue's explanation of my post about having heard
from Madeleine asking if I could send her the file to be checked in. she
said not to send her a file   and that she was in communication with
Engineering about the problem. She said it's complicated because different
people in different parts of the country, using different browsers are
having the problem. I just tried again to check in a book with no luck.
Also, and I'll let Madeleine know this, too--- for the second time in 2
days  I received a warning of expiration but not only is there no renew
option, the book has already been released to the available for checkout
queue. I've taken it back. Fortunately  it wasn't taken by anybody; it's
not one anybody else will want, but the one I'm not able to check in I also
wasn't able to renew the other day; I'd better see if it's gone to the
checkout queue. It's a rough scan I've been working on with access to the
print book