[bksvol-discuss] Re: cannot submit and validate the same book

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 14:16:48 -0700 (PDT)

The problem is that not everyone who scans is as careful as you and some
others. I think, too, from what has been said in the past, that having scanned
and prevalidated a book, even if the person takes the time to read  his/her
scan again, he'll see things as he thinks they are rather than as they should
be. These days I only validate, and I read word for word, but I do get involved
in what I'm reading, apparently, because when I have finished, before I approve
and upload, I do  spell-check and invariably find some words that i missed when
reading; and I do a last pagination check and find that I've missed putting a
page break where there should be one or double-numbered two pages or omitted a
number (where the scan didn't have numbers or missed a page break or more).

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/