[bksvol-discuss] cannot submit and validate the same book

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 19:50:48 -0400

Pavi I am writing you on list so others can also read this.

I validated a book, spending several hours fixing it up. I sent it up to the validation queue.

Carrie sent it back with a note saying a couple of fractions needed to be fixed up.

The submitter then grabbed the book, fixed the few minor errors and sent it on to the admin queue.

In effect, the submitter gets credit for both submitting and validating the same book.

This is in direct violation of bookshare rules.

Those rules state that a submitter cannot validate his or her own submits.

I ask that I get credit for validating From Pantry to Plate.

E.