[bksvol-discuss] Re: can we keep regular after PQ?

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2011 20:01:45 -0500

You can keep whatever copy of the book that you have. Just because there is a newer version on the site, doesn't mean that you have to download it.

Melissa Smith

On 7/5/2011 7:42 PM, Charisma wrote:
If we have already downloaded a regular copy of something can we hold
onto it instead of the PQ copy? I have heard (on here) that the PQ are
not always as well done as volunteer copies.

Charisma